- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions; especially the long route. Jane is far more ruthless than I am about telling people off for not being properly equipped or dressed.
- Carry your own water. Personally, I don't drink any of the water off the north face of Table Mountain.
- This run goes into Mugger territory, particularly around the Blockhouse area. Please stay in decent sized groups. You have been warned.
- Beware of snakes. Standing on snakes is unpleasant for everyone, including the snake.
- Try and run with an old cell phone with Jane's cell phone number stored on it.
- Have Fun ! We insist.
Thieves are targeting running races, waiting for the runners to leave and then breaking in to the cars because no one is around.
They are know how to break into cars
They take their time they removed my licence disk and checked every nook and cranny for where people hide stuff.
They are not going to stop until they are caught.
They drive a white Golf Chico or Citi, with a Garfield in the back window, the rear mud flaps have CITI printed on them and the car has 4 head lights.
Car licence CA 117 906.
If you see the car or know who these people are contact Constable C. Malan Cell: 082 566 2893 Office: 021 809 9140 has the video footage of the car driving with the same licence plates as my car CA 117 906.
CASE# 5 Stellenbosch CASH 584/11/2010
ALWAYS report criminal incidents I was almost arrested and my car would have been impounded because I didn't.
Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays
the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ]
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]